Followers

Wednesday, March 9, 2011

.ash.wednesday.

I went to church last night for the Ash Wednesday Mass. I never expect that the Lent season will starts so early. That means time is passing too fast and I’m still dreaming, maybe. Sometimes, too many activities and assignments lead this to be happened. Ok, back to the story. Lent begins with Ash Wednesday and lasts for six and a half weeks. During the mass, I liked the homily. It wasn't about a bashing session but it was all about the Lenten season & the Bible & God. The less luxuries we take away from our lives, the more we have. So yes, less is more. Other than that, The Bishop was also advise us that even though we are too busy in life, it’s important for us to spend some time with God. I was really pleased that I understood the readings & got something from it. The Mass ended with the marking of ash on the forehead and then went to have our dinner before heading back to the hostel. No meat at all! May God bless us Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment