Thursday, December 16, 2010
Wednesday, December 1, 2010
Hi December, welcome back! Here you are! Eleven months have walked away and I just cannot expect that you are here again because you come just a blink of an eye. As I’m counting the days, apparently I still have one month to go, to enjoy my "honeymoon" before go through the harsh conditions back. For sure, I will try to fix and fork out my days optimally while waiting 2011.DECEMBER. What does it mean? Yes, Christmas is just a few sleeps away. Hmm…I wonder what will be on this year. Here in our place, as December enters, carolers start serenading houses (I will be one of them) and people starts decorating their places. It’s a sign that Christmas is finally here. How exciting, a lot of ways to unwind and freshen up our minds from a stressful year at work (my parents and sisters) and in college or school (me and my only little brother). Well, December seems to be the month where folks are frantic to finish shopping for the holidays and I can see my mother makes a list of items to be purchased for Christmas. It also indicates the end of another year, and if it is like the previous months, it will take wings and fly far too fast. May we all enjoy this great month, strive to do what is right, and always remember the only reason for this magnificent Month and Season is JESUS.
Monday, November 29, 2010
"teaching them to observe all that I commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, even to the end of the age.”
Tuesday, November 23, 2010
Oh man, for a little over a week now, I've had the most awful upper respiratory infection that's been making me cough so hard that at times. I have a constant cough during the day and always have a runny nose and sinus problems. This is the same throughout the year, and become worst in allergy season. When every time I have a bad cough I feel like I need to hit my chest and it could be kinda embarrassing if I have a coughing fit. Coughing in the bank and library make everyone stares at me and smiles. Sometimes it couldn't let me to lay down to sleep and last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible throat pain. Rumble feeling in chest when cough, stuffy nose, I feel like I’m gonna to die. Breathing just tickles my throat, which makes me want to cough (hate this). I’ve been gargling salt water at night, as I heard this helps. My mother is also told me so, but it’s still not gone. I keep eating Strepsils (cough candy) so perhaps it might be sooth the coughing some, but still, the cough seemed to get worse. The only thing that I used to do is drink plenty of warm water. Hmm… maybe because of the cold water and oily foods that I’ve drank and consumed doesn’t allow my cough to cure. My dad, my mom and everyone at home are suffering the same like me. Virus is everywhere! Bullshit, cough killing me! Hukhukhuk (coughing)
Saturday, November 20, 2010
Wow, i woke up with the sun on my face and fantastic sense of jubilation in my heart! And that day, i got in rather early for me and spent the extra time chatting to my sister in Shah Alam. Got ready in everything because my family and I were going to my mom’s hometown. The view of the village was not much different than before, I still remember the last time I went to Membakut was during the Chinese New Year, and it was in in Feb or March. Less development and the hot weather sometimes stress me a bit. We went back to Tenom in the evening. Checked my notifications, visited blogs etc and for a fleeting second I miss her so much; her blog is not updated as well as her fb. She is now in KL, attending her father’s convocation. And maybe she will be back on next week.
Friday, November 19, 2010
It is raining cats and dogs right now but I still cannot sleep and I don’t know why. I decided to continue my sleep but my eyes kept on blinking. So then, I straight away reach my notebook to check my emails, notifications. Okay, it seems almost 3 days I had been leaving my campus. The first week of my semester break is deadening. Seriously, I do miss my constant bustle life at campus. I just sleep and eat a lot plus the scrumptious home-cooked meals cause the increasing of my weight. Arrggh… I should do something.
Share Comments & Graphics - Happy Holidays Layouts - Photobucket
i hope it's not that late to wish Happy Holidays to all of you.Cant't wait for Christmas in Dec.
Wednesday, November 17, 2010
The rules: Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question,no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.
1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say
I Don’t Care – Fall Out Boys
(I’m so sorry for being a bit rude, okay)
2. How would you describe yourself?
Better Man – Robbie Williams
(am i? actually, i can’t even describe the real me…)
3. What do you like in a guy/girl?
Superhuman – Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson
(for me, everyone is a superhuman!! So do you? hehe)
4. How do you feel today?
Insomnia – Craig David
(don’t worry, I will force myself to sleep. Insomnia fasten my aging process.. haha sot.)
5. What is your life’s purpose?
Empty – The Click Five
(empty is MORE!)
6. What's your motto?
This Is Me – Camp Rock
(yes and I am me)
7. What do your friends think of you?
Sahabat Sejati – Sheila On 7
(friends, betul kah tu aaaa? I just guessed aaa)
8. What do you think of your parents?
Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Westlife
9. What do you think about very often?
You Are Not Alone – Micheal Jackson
(don’t worry… you are not alone… no man is an island)
10. What is 2 + 2?
Mad - Neyo
(please state what base number system that should I use to total up these two’s… sorry, temasuk Maths pula.. hehe)
11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?
Fireflies – Owl-City
(because they have “bright luminous spots” haha)
12. What do you think of the person you like?
Always Be my Baby – David Cook
(because I love “baby” so much)
13. What is your life story?
Hot And Cold – Katy Perry
(equilibrium is important… kunun la)
14. What do you want to be when you grow up?
Billionaire – Travvie Maccoy
(bah, jangan kamu ketawa aaa)
15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?
Monsoon – Tokio Hotel
(I like monsoon hehe)
16. What will you dance to at your wedding?
Just Dance – Lady Gaga
(menari pun mau tanya ka?)
17. What will they play at your funeral?
Whatever You Like – T.I.
(I don’t have rights to prohibit them, because I am died!)
18. What is your biggest fear?
Bila Aku Sudah Tiada - Hujan
(I’m afraid if I can’t accomplish all my responsibilities in the world… skema pula…)
19. What is your biggest secret?
Addicted – Simple Plan
(addicted in everything)
20. What will you post this as?
Dead - MCR
I would prefer to tag these questions to : those who read this! and it's you!
Monday, November 15, 2010
okay, my examination for this semester has just ended yesterday. My final paper was not that tough compared to Murid dan Alam Belajar subject. I Just realized, I haven’t post anything for almost a month, and my semester 2 is now officially over so i will be blogging soon; very soon.
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
I thought that I was fairly well prepared for this subject and could answer smoothly. But, it was absolutely nuts. I was not able to answer the structural part and even the essays questions. "yang penting jangan biar kosong". I pretty sure my performance during my first paper was really bad and terrible, really worried that I haven't done well enough to score well. I hope that I passed and at least then there might be some generosity with the marks. I’m not blaming the questions but some of it was unfamiliar, I mean the all the books that I used to read do not mention the names, the principles etc. I asked some of my friends and i interested to see what others thought. They are also found it tough. Huh. Ok, ok past it past. Then 3 more papers to go. oh, i wanna to share something. check it out!
Mau kasi sedap hati sendiri… so funny!
Thursday, October 28, 2010
we celebrated our birthday this evening. There were seven of us who celebrate the birth in August until December and I was the only guy. Usually, we will always celebrate every month, those who were born in the month will sponsor a cake (^_^) and decide the venue we could not celebrate birthdays in August because of the truckload and wearisome works. Luckily we managed to celebrate it as November is the month of examination. Perhaps, everyone would busy facing the book all the time and for sure no time for all these. Btw, happy birthday!
Wednesday, October 27, 2010
gejala-gejala student nak amek exam.
Antara simptom-simptom yang dialami oleh semua student tak kira lah study di mana pun. Selalunya berlaku tatkala final exam menjelma di minggu hadapan:
- Membaca tanpa menghiraukan keadaan sekelilingnya. Yang mulut murai jadi pendiam. Orang masuk keluar bilik pun tak perasan. Kalau orang tanya muka still pandang nota, jawab pun nak tak nak. Kalau jalan tersepak batu tu, reaksi dia lambat sikit sebab otak full load.
- Membaca dengan kadar yang cepat. Entah faham atau tidak belakang kira sebab nak jawab subjektif main hentam pun boleh. Yang penting ada point nak goreng.
- kalau nak turun kafe tu fikir sampai dua tiga kali. Kalau turun pun sekali je dan beli yang main bungkus sebab cepat dan jimat masa makan kat bilik. Sambil makan boleh membaca apa yg patut.
- Time nak exam baru la nak full sembahyang. Solat sunat sampai nak batal air sembahyang doa macam-macam. Tapi alhamdulillah satu perubahan yang baik.
- Agaknya yang dah nak mereng tu start la nak bukak mp3 volume paling sakit telinga. Tapi time ni memang tak sakit telinga sebab sakit otak lebih hebat dari sakit telinga.
- Masa tidur pun masih boleh terbayang-bayang yang apa yang telah dibaca. Siap ambik handout letak tepi bantal dengan harapan dapat buat daya serapan terus ke dalam otak sambil tidur.
- Masa borak dengan kawan mesti cakap pasal pelajaran je. Part paling takleh blah adalah ketika mandi pun ada jugak yang bertanya soalan macam tiada tempat lain je untuk bertanya.
- Kalau main message tu setakat balas sikit-sikit, pendek pendek je. Tiada masa nak fikir taip panjang-panjang.
- Gara-gara nak exam, ada yang sampai berkurung dalam bilik menghadap handout, buku dan nota-nota. Rambut serabai pun tak kisah sebab ulang kaji lebih penting dari urus diri time ni.
- Ada satu tahap tu rasa macam nak rebus je semua buku dengan handout sekali. Kononnya teringat petua orang tua-tua dahulu, nak cepat pandai minum air rebusan buku.
- Agaknya stok megi tu habis kot untuk orang yang gila study. Jimat masa nak turun kafe. Masak air je pastu letak megi. Budak pandai sikit pulak tak layan megi. Diorang makan milo sambil makan biskut hup seng dengan roti.
- Nak buka facebook rasa tak senang gila. Perghh. Time ni memang tertekan gila sebab kena berperang dengan diri sendiri yang nak buka facebook, blog dan ym. Itu lah dugaannya bila laptop depan mata dan wireless di mana-mana. Nanti duduk depan facebook memang buku OFFLINE terus.
- Buku kamus tiba-tiba dijadikan teman setia di sisi. Masa lecture dulu bila ada yang tak faham tiada hati pulak nak buka kamus.
- Bila exam dah dekat baru lah ungkapan "time is gold" dihargai. Asyik-asyik tengok masa je. Tak cukup dengan jam handphone, jam tangan, member sebelah pulak jadi mangsa tempat tanya masa.
- Stok Nescafe, kopi tongkat ali, kopi kapal api semua memang lengkap. Nak stay up lah katakan.
- Satu perkara yang memang sure, meja study bersepah gila. Dengan highlighternya, pennya, pensilnya. Belum campur lagi kertas-kertas nota yang confirm berselerak punya. Kalau ada buku tambahan yang dari library tu, sampai empat lima buku semuanya dibuka serentak.
- Masa ni lah ambik kesempatan update facebook dengan blog tulis “mintak maaf semua, doakan exam nanti”
- Makan sendiri-sendiri adalah satu kebiasaan sebab tak nak membazir masa lepak ramai-ramai. Nanti ada je benda nak diborakkan.
- Asal cakap mesti benda merepek je sebab otak fikir banyak sangat. Lagi merepek seseorang tu cakap, sebenarnya lagi banyak topik dia tak cover tu.
- Time ni la baru terfikir kenapa tak study dari awal. Pastu ada la golongan yang buat azam untuk semester depan. Kononnya tak nak buat dah macam semester sekarang. (Padahal tiap-tiap semester azam memang sama tapi tak berubah jugak. Semuanya umpama "hangat-hangat tahik ayam").
Friday, October 22, 2010
No one looks
The way I do.
I have noticed
That it's true.
No one walks the way I walk.
No one talks the way I talk.
No one plays the way I play.
No one says the things I say.
I am special.
I am me.
There's no one else
I'd rather be!
These photos were taken during my outing to Ranau and Kundasang with my buddies either candids or etc. lolz
Thursday, October 21, 2010
Last Saturday, my friends and I went to Ranau and Kundasang. There were only 8 of us and we had so much fun at there. We didn’t go anywhere on the first day since we arrived at the Chalet at 7 pm. The Chalet rental price is affordable and very comfortable. Thank you so much iko! We only BBQed that night, chatting while eating durian, and finally sleep after watching a movie. The next day, Poring was the main destination, at first we went to the waterfall and amused so much. We were also go to Desa Cattle, Mesilau and Kundasang War Memorial. There are no words the can describe how happy we were, and let the picture describe.