Followers

Friday, December 16, 2011

Malacca+KL

Firstly, I’m sorry for not updating my blog and any picture from the day I went to Malacca and KL last week with my sister and youngest brother for five days. And thank you so much to my eldest sister for sponsoring our tickets. And thanks too to Air Asia for the cheap reasonable ticket prices. We booked these tickets six months earlier so the cost for three persons was quite ok for me. My eldest sister fetched us up at LCCT as she works in Klang. Thanks God her duty off application had been approved. We drove to Malacca on the first day and took four hours to arrive in Malacca, plus, honestly this was my very first time to be there. In short, Malacca is truly marks the historical territory in the world, as you see the old buildings and creations. The awe-inspiring view of the city during the night really becomes the fond memories because it is extravagantly decorated by the neon lights and so on. We stayed in Malacca for a night and headed up to KL on the next day. I wished to ho to Malacca Wonderland but time was running out. In KL, we shopped at Bukit Bintang, KL Sogo, Sunway Pyramid and Masjid India. I spent most of my money on garmentsJ. We were also window-shopped at Suria KLCC, Pavillion, MidValley, Time Square and managed take some shots. The Christmas decorations were simply awesome. 






 the old St. Paul's church in Malacca. it is situated at the peak of St. Paul's Hill
 This is the place where the priest was buried. i can see visitors throw their money into this cage and make wish.


 A Famosa



 1Malaysia touch and go card. it really eased our journey
 Thanks Lord, we mananged to go to St. Francis Xavier Church, PJ on Sunday


when "Buli Bah Kalau Kau" and "Bikin Panas" in KL

2 comments:

  1. really nice pictures of the historical sites, bro!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. sbsolutely. unfortunately, the time was running out and i cant go all the interesting places in Malacca. Hopefully can go to Malacca perhaps in some other time :)

      Delete