Followers

Thursday, February 24, 2011

February 24th

Today is my dad’s birthday. Happy Birthday daddy! I'm a horrible son! I didn't realize it was my dad's birthday today until I got a freaking Facebook reminder. Don’t be surprised that my daddy has a Facebook account too. Ok, I used to call him, “daddy” since I was in childhood. And he’s now turning 50 but for me my daddy doesn’t look like 50s’, seriously. He’s a cool man and he could be a “Raja Lawak” compared to my mom who always with her daily ramblings. Oh gosh! Sometimes we can be friends and imagine that my daddy and I could sit in the bar all night long and drink bottles of Beer. Sounds great huh! He’s a non-smoker, and oh yeah, I still remember one of his memorable advices but pretty funny I think, he said, “if anyone of his children especially the sons wish to be a smoker, they are free to be kicked out of the house”. Lol. I’m always wondering, what else can I do to make his birthday good and special? I did give him presents, wallet etc, but these entire do not worth to repay the sacrifices. Perhaps, someday, I would become a successful person, and that time you will say, “that’s my son!”. Once again, Happy Birthday Daddy, I love you daddy and May God bless you always. Amen



saya belum lagi tapun naik Gunung Kinabalu. bila la ni aaa? kwn2 ramai suda naik.

2 comments:

  1. heheh.. ksi wsh happy birthday pd dady ko ahh..dri kami sekeluarga bilang.. heheh... uncle ajis yg paling sporting..

    ReplyDelete
  2. uncle kunun. abg ba... ko bekazen kan dgn mamy

    ReplyDelete