Followers

Monday, February 28, 2011

Bengkel Seni Tari 1 Malaysia

Hi readers, last weekend I went to University of Malaysia Sabah, Kota Kinabalu (UMS) for a dance workshop. The workshop lasted after 3 days and there were 20 of us from IPG Kampus Keningau. Perhaps, you might be surprise right? Since this was a chance of a lifetime, I suppose appreciate it. Thanks to my friend who has invited me, and for your information, I have learned Chinese Dance and it was really hard for me. Miss Tang is the one who taught us, for me she is a magnificent Chinese choreographer. The stretching session was the toughest one which required me to bend all my body parts. Haha. Sometimes, I also forgot the steps and I need to catch up back all those things. In short, I was ecstatic during the performance and all of them were surpassingly good. I was attracted with the Vice-Chancellor’s speech that collegian should unwind their monotonous life instead of just idling around. So, from now on, I since I’m quite dumb, I’m willing to try any new thing. At a sudden, I remember a quote, ‘All works and no play make Jack a dull boy’.





practise

last day.


preparation at the studio
tarian Sabah (Amodd, Joel, Santa, Winnie)

all in 1
Chinese dancers


Sarawak dancers




No comments:

Post a Comment