Followers

Monday, August 1, 2011

Let the birthday countdown begin! and.. happy fasting Muslims

1 month To Go! My birthday is a month away! Today marks the official countdown to my birthday. 30 days until I hit the big 21 and I couldn’t be more excited. It’s a good thing that I have a tough negotiating prowess because now the present countdown starts today. So, have you guys thought of what to get for me for my birthday yet? LOL. I’m waiting for it, don’t worry. And one thing is that the Eid (Hari Raya) falls on the same day with my birthday, the first Eid is on 30st of August, plus the next day is National Day. What a day! And hopefully, my friends will plan something to celebrate my birthday. Hehe.
weh, readers! do start your countdown! haha

Today was also the first day of Ramadan, when all the Muslims are fasting until the day 30. My experience ada juga fasting before this, and fasting needs lots of patient. Cuma, my niat mau fasting mau save my money from spending it too much. Btw, Happy Fasting to all Muslims, including my friends, coursemates, lecturers, relatives, teachers and etc.

Happy fasting everyone!

especially to my Muslim friends Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment