Followers

Thursday, January 13, 2011

good bye 2010

If you see the previous entry, it had been posted on December 16, and it is my last entry in 2010. And I haven't posted anything after that because I just wasn't in the mood. My last year was quite awesome; I became one of the Carolers for a month. It was tiring because to preach the Good News was not easy. It was not only singing three to five songs per home, but we have to walk through the thick bushes as most houses are located in the outskirts. Nevertheless, it was pretty enjoying!

Exam result. The day I logged in my Facebook, suddenly my friend urged me to check on my pointer at the IPG’s website. I sat my second semester final examination last November, around the mid of November and the results came out just over three weeks after the holidays. I never expect that it will be coming out so early. And about my pointer, I got a bit improvement but I am still pretty upset about that since I wasn’t ace in my major paper.

Christmas. Jingle Bells, Jingle Bells, Jingle All the Way. Jesus, The Saviour of the world has come to save us all. It was the time to dig out my favourite Christmas music e.g. "Oh Holy Night", “Little Drummer Boy", “Joy To the world” and much more. Each and every of these tunes brought back very happy memories, and stirred a feeling of hope in me… just hope. I really enjoyed my Christmas season, I had a great time at all the parties....But.... one thing for sure, I gained weight! Drunk and ate almost every day due to wedding and Christmas invitations. In short, I excited about my Christmas party of course, but aside from that, I personally excited to see my relatives again. Especially those who I only get to see during this occasion. I didn’t know what was in store for me during my last Christmas but I do hope that my simple wishes could soon come true.

New Year. Good Bye 2010 and Welcome to 2011. A New Year has begin, and it’s too late to wish Happy New Year 2011 to all of you. I love the beginning of a new year. It is pregnant with possibility. 2010 went more quickly for me than any other. The year was full of anticipation.In the spirit of New Year’s Resolutions, I'm hoping that the New Year will bring better days. Have a blast!

No comments:

Post a Comment