Followers

Monday, January 31, 2011

I haven’t check my allowance yet.

Kawan cakap elaun sudah keluar cuma yang pelik berkurang lagi RM100 dari last semester punya elaun. Entahlah, dorg cakap naik sudah bayaran asrama untuk sebulan, itu x pastilah but I could feel that elaun untuk sem ni memang tidak cukup. Well, what should I spend my money on? So far, I’ve kept a written budget to see exactly where my money is going.

1. UBF Uniform.

2. Books. I owe my lecturer.

3. Sport shoes. I’m not a sportsman but I still need a branded one. =)

4. Flight fare. We the JPP members would have a benchmarking visit to Kuala Lumpur, so siapa mau join ready je lah bayar tiket sendiri. Huhh… plus pocket money wtf…

5. A visit to UMS pasal mau memenuhi pro forma Anatomy and Phisiology. Money again! Hehe

6. Foods

7. etc.

3 comments:

  1. thanx for following my blog!

    anatmy and physiology.. budak medic ke ni ? haha

    naboonies @ Dunia Fashyon

    ReplyDelete