Followers

Saturday, November 20, 2010

phew

Wow, i woke up with the sun on my face and fantastic sense of jubilation in my heart! And that day, i got in rather early for me and spent the extra time chatting to my sister in Shah Alam. Got ready in everything because my family and I were going to my mom’s hometown. The view of the village was not much different than before, I still remember the last time I went to Membakut was during the Chinese New Year, and it was in in Feb or March. Less development and the hot weather sometimes stress me a bit. We went back to Tenom in the evening. Checked my notifications, visited blogs etc and for a fleeting second I miss her so much; her blog is not updated as well as her fb. She is now in KL, attending her father’s convocation. And maybe she will be back on next week.

(^_^)


1 comment: