Followers

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

sh** cough

Oh man, for a little over a week now, I've had the most awful upper respiratory infection that's been making me cough so hard that at times. I have a constant cough during the day and always have a runny nose and sinus problems. This is the same throughout the year, and become worst in allergy season. When every time I have a bad cough I feel like I need to hit my chest and it could be kinda embarrassing if I have a coughing fit. Coughing in the bank and library make everyone stares at me and smiles. Sometimes it couldn't let me to lay down to sleep and last night I woke up in the middle of the night with a horrible throat pain. Rumble feeling in chest when cough, stuffy nose, I feel like I’m gonna to die. Breathing just tickles my throat, which makes me want to cough (hate this). I’ve been gargling salt water at night, as I heard this helps. My mother is also told me so, but it’s still not gone. I keep eating Strepsils (cough candy) so perhaps it might be sooth the coughing some, but still, the cough seemed to get worse. The only thing that I used to do is drink plenty of warm water. Hmm… maybe because of the cold water and oily foods that I’ve drank and consumed doesn’t allow my cough to cure. My dad, my mom and everyone at home are suffering the same like me. Virus is everywhere! Bullshit, cough killing me! Hukhukhuk (coughing)

1 comment: