Followers

Wednesday, November 17, 2010

tagged

ok i was tagged by D and Zureen few weeks ago. but this is only the time that i managed to post it. thanks for the tag anyway.

The rules: Put your music library on shuffle. For each question, press the next button to get your answer. You must write that song title as the answer to the question,no matter how silly it sounds! Most of the time they seem to work though, strangely enough. Ok, go! When you're done, tag 20 people in this note, and make sure to tag the person who sent you this. The answer to #20 is the Title of your note.

1.If someone says, “Is this okay?” you say

I Don’t Care – Fall Out Boys

(I’m so sorry for being a bit rude, okay)



2. How would you describe yourself?

Better Man – Robbie Williams

(am i? actually, i can’t even describe the real me…)


3. What do you like in a guy/girl?

Superhuman – Chris Brown ft. Keri Hilson

(for me, everyone is a superhuman!! So do you? hehe)


4. How do you feel today?

Insomnia – Craig David

(don’t worry, I will force myself to sleep. Insomnia fasten my aging process.. haha sot.)


5. What is your life’s purpose?

Empty – The Click Five

(empty is MORE!)


6. What's your motto?

This Is Me – Camp Rock

(yes and I am me)


7. What do your friends think of you?

Sahabat Sejati – Sheila On 7

(friends, betul kah tu aaaa? I just guessed aaa)


8. What do you think of your parents?

Total Eclipse Of The Heart - Westlife


9. What do you think about very often?

You Are Not Alone – Micheal Jackson

(don’t worry… you are not alone… no man is an island)


10. What is 2 + 2?

Mad - Neyo

(please state what base number system that should I use to total up these two’s… sorry, temasuk Maths pula.. hehe)


11. What do you think of your best friend(s)?

Fireflies – Owl-City

(because they have “bright luminous spots” haha)


12. What do you think of the person you like?

Always Be my Baby – David Cook

(because I love “baby” so much)


13. What is your life story?

Hot And Cold – Katy Perry

(equilibrium is important… kunun la)


14. What do you want to be when you grow up?

Billionaire – Travvie Maccoy

(bah, jangan kamu ketawa aaa)


15. What do you think of when you see the person you like?

Monsoon – Tokio Hotel

(I like monsoon hehe)


16. What will you dance to at your wedding?

Just Dance – Lady Gaga

(menari pun mau tanya ka?)


17. What will they play at your funeral?

Whatever You Like – T.I.

(I don’t have rights to prohibit them, because I am died!)


18. What is your biggest fear?

Bila Aku Sudah Tiada - Hujan

(I’m afraid if I can’t accomplish all my responsibilities in the world… skema pula…)


19. What is your biggest secret?

Addicted – Simple Plan

(addicted in everything)


20. What will you post this as?

Dead - MCR



I would prefer to tag these questions to : those who read this! and it's you!

No comments:

Post a Comment