Followers

Saturday, July 31, 2010

sorry for my imperfect

Okay, this may not be that much of an issue, but sometimes my friends tell me that someone has been talking about me behind my back. I don’t even know if he’s telling the truth or not. Yes, it’s true that no one is perfect and I admit that I also have faults which make people uneasy. If they don't like something about me, why don’t they tell it to my face. I mean, if people hate me (maybe) for some reason, it is better if they tell it to me right away rather than making things complicated by hiding it from me and telling everybody about it. How do they expect ANYONE to change if they won't tell the person when something is wrong? *sigh* I know people will judge, but please if I have any flaw, do tell me. I wouldn’t angry or even deeply hurt, otherwise I’ll try to mull over on what I’ve done. BUT if people talk craps, bullshits and rubbishes behind me because of jealousy (sometimes, I notice that people are jealous of any stupid little thing), I just pray for them because I don’t want to stoop to their level. Personally, I think people who talk about other people behind their back in a bad way is just bored and have nothing better to do with their lives. Before I end, I apologize to all of you for being imperfect and please forgive me. TQ

I always keep these words of God in my mind;

"but now I tell you, love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you.." Matthew 5:44

No comments:

Post a Comment