Followers

Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Minggu Pengurusan Pelajar Baharu Jun 2010

I hope it is not that late to give a warm welcome to all new trainees of June 2010 intake. They consisted of PPISMP and KPLI trainees, and they are 119 altogether. I became the AJK taklimat for the whole week and actually they were three of us, so creditworthy was given to me to decide which one of us should be the MC during the day or night. Sometimes, I became the facilitator when the lecturer was not around. OMG, with the comfortless venue, we need to withstand and try to do the best during the MPPB. In short, I missed lots of lecture and lessons but I really enjoyed the busyness though.

sometimes i wish to have my own DSLR

LDK, the trainees seek advices from the lecturer

with them~

"tau takut kena kick out aaaa... hahaha"

with them~

"Mengumumkan ketibaan, bla... bla... bla..."

the closing ceremony of MPPB June 2010

No comments:

Post a Comment